Thursday, February 7, 2013

Catch up

Sorry but this has to be quick, our Internet has not been great the past few days. Yesterday James went up into the mountains, he had a rough day but helped a ton of ppl. I stayed at the clinic and helped the dentists. It was nice to see someone not pulling a tooth for a change!

Today James was at the clinic and was insanely busy, I went up into the mountains to another school. Have to admit I was a bit nervous after the school experience on Tuesday! I can still hear them. Anyway, it was not as loud but we only saw about 50 patients, but our surrounding was amazing. It looked like we were in a jungle and once the kids realized I was not actually a dentist they warmed up. Lots of books ended up walking further up the mountain with kids and parents. They were so happy I could not say no!
Oh and side note Tom Blake came to the mountains today which he has not done ever! So yea him!!!

Sorry this is quick, I just got Internet in a kareoke restaurant and apparently I have to go up soon, this is seriously one of my worst fears!

Tomorrow we are taking about 400 books to an orphanage called Horizontas for the actual building of a library. Mike you need to be there! It's an all boys place and they are amazing! James has been hanging with them today, they all love soccer and are so sweet and polite. Ps: they need socks!!!!

I'll post my pics with this post and I'll post some more with James phone next.

Big things tomorrow, and I just know this is where we are supposed to be an what we are supposed to be doing. Sorry Honduras but I kind of fell in love and so now you are stuck with me! :)

Can't wait to build a freaking library, finally!

Wish me luck with this singing stuff! Any one that knows me, you already know that I'm silently panicked.

Talk to you all tomorrow.



















No comments:

Post a Comment